Friday, March 7, 2008

Tomorrow.

That is a rather profound word. 'Tomorrow' makes me think of these things:
A) A song found in 'Annie'
B) A theme of one of the parks within Disneyland
C) The future
D) Nicaragua
E) James Bond, 007

Okay, so maybe it's not such a profound word as it is a rather profound statement in my life right now. Basically, only C and D really apply, no matter how much I wish that B did ... Tomorrow the INN @ WSU is taking 19 students down to Nicaragua for about a week to serve a local community just outside of Managua. I really have no idea what to expect, however I am insanely excited about having the chance to go. The only downer being I'm in the midst of a cold, and we all know airplanes and colds do not play well together. OH goodness.

Tomorrow, as defined by C, is very confusing as of late. I don't really want to go into details here, I feel that God has really opened up doors for next year, and I just don't know which one to walk through. The options are great. I just need to be herded. They say the road is narrow, but it's feeling a little too wide recently. I've got some thinking to do. And thankfully some traveling as well. Which tends to give me lots of thinking time. We'll, come on tomorrow, let's see what you've got.

2 comments:

Jim Arrowsmith said...

Needing to get herded? Hmm. Sounds like a job for "Lives of the Cowboys" with both Dusty and Lefty chipping in. We can talk when you get back. Hope the cold got crowded out by the warm weather - but at least it should have been less miserable in the heat.
- love, yer Dad

Jim Arrowsmith said...

Needing to get herded? Hmm. Sounds like a job for "Lives of the Cowboys" with both Dusty and Lefty chipping in. We can talk when you get back. Hope the cold got crowded out by the warm weather - but at least it should have been less miserable in the heat.
- love, yer Dad